How To Care For Your Preserved Roses
Our preserved flowers and roses require nothing but LOVE...
Do Not Water the roses
Avoid direct exposure to sunlight
Keep in a dry environment
Gently clean off dust with a soft brush
Do not touch flowers frequently
Our roses are real and in their nature to be fragile, they have to be treated with care and love.
- DO NOT Water the roses! All of our preserved flowers do not need water. Using any water will immediately damage the roses.
- AVOID direct exposure to sunlight. UV-light can increase the speed of color change. Direct exposure can even dry out the petals even more causing a shorter lifespan in your home.
- KEEP in a dry and ambient environment. Temperatures that are too cold or too hot will damage your flowers. Keep the arrangement in a room-temperature environment for longest lasting time.
- DO NOT remove the roses from the box.
- DO NOT place anything onto the roses as they can crush and damage the roses.
- Gently clean off dust with a soft brush or duster. Do not wipe down or spray with chemicals, this will damage the roses.
- DO NOT allow roses to have direct contact with light colored fabric or surfaces, as staining may occur.
- DO NOT handle or touch the roses unless absolutely necessary. The natural oils in our hands can damage the flower and repeated touching will break off pieces of the petals. The best practice is to keep touching to a minimum.
- Be mindful when carrying the arrangement: it's a very delicate product!
Made with LOVE! We hope you enjoy your lovely arrangement.